Job Location: Cork City
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role: Work closely with HRBP & Plant Manager
- Ensure health and safety risks on site are identified, evaluated and mitigated.
- Ensure the management of the necessary Health & Safety documentation for external agencies, firms, Government bodies, etc…
- Maintain relations with public organizations working in the sector, collaborate during inspections and periodical visits of working areas
- Define site H&S objectives and programs in accordance with Group and Regional guidelines
- Lead H&S incident investigations to determine root causes and define action plans
Who we are looking for:
- Chartered member of IOSH (Institution of Occupational Safety and Health) or equivalent qualification (or working towards) is essential
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience at H&S Manager level.
- Experience and proven capabilities in developing and implementing a health and safety management system
- Ability to deliver training modules to all levels of the organisation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Hands-on approach, highly motivated and resilient.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.