Job Location: Pozzuolo Martesana
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The position reports to the Facility Manager. The Facility Referent will be a support to the Facility Manager on the development and implementation of projects and improvement activities, with a focus on aspects related to safety and compliance with environmental standards.
- contractor coordination, work permits and DUVRI management;
- supervision of construction and engineering activities;
- planning and controlling of periodic verification activities (inspections, equipment functional tests);
- maintenance and control of fixed and mobile fire-fighting equipment, fire detection and extinguishing systems.
Who we are looking for:
- Master's degree in construction/civil or mechanical engineering;
- Fluent English;
- Result-oriented, problem solving and attention to details;
- Availability to international mobility.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.