Consumer Shopper Understanding Specialist - Kinder & Ferrero Snacks
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
To support our Ferrero Headquarters team, we are currently looking for a Consumer Shopper Understanding Specialist (CSU) for the category Kinder & Ferrero Snacks. He/She will collaborate with the Global Brand teams to develop a pipeline of new successful product innovations/renovations by leveraging on Consumer Insights Researches and Market Testing activities.
The successful candidate under the supervision of his/her managerial head, will provide Marketing Departments with key consumer insights and market data analysis to support the innovation plans, brand development and business decisions.
In details, He/She will be in charge for:
- supporting the Marketing teams on the implementation of Consumer Insights and Market test projects based on priority. This scope could include, but is not limited to:
- Definition of the best approach to fully answer the research brief and marketing objectives;
- Selection and briefing of the research agencies;
- Management of the project, assuring high quality and correct timing of deliverables;
- Collection and interpretation of findings to facilitate clear insights-driven presentations;
- Managing the storage of reports’ documents in the shared folders and to supervise the uploading of research reports to the internal platform (CSU connect) by the research agency;
- Monitoring the alignment of research spending with the agreed budget.
Who we are looking for:
- MSc in Economics, Marketing or Physiology;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in consumer insights activities within FMCG (agency or company);
- Preferably, have already worked in an international environment;
- Good quantitative and qualitative background;
- Good analytic skills and capabilities in interpreting research findings to be translated into actionable insights;
- Strong project management skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Open minded, flexible, with the right degree of autonomy, capable in interacting with different parties, and in finding and implementing solutions that could take into account different requests coming from the different involved parties;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English is mandatory;
- Any other language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.