Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Commercial Planner is responsible for Overseeing and managing the Sales Demand Planning Process and providing input for Consensus and Stima.
This position is also in charge of facilitating cross-functional alignment to the supply allocation by Customer, with Supply Chain, Trade Marketing and Sales, as well as ensuring proper implementation via the team.
Sales Demand Planning:
• Oversee and manage the Sales Demand Planning Process with Trade Marketing and Sales teams engagement.
• Provide input and insight on the Sales Demand in the consensus Decisions
• Recommend Monthly Volume Stima to Country manager and Finance for sharing with Area
• Report on Sales Demand YTD and YTG and KPIs in Monthly Meeting and S&OP
Process Improvement, Management and Training:
• Lead the continuous improvement of the Sales Demand process with cross functional and Sales Teams in order to keep improving overall forecasting accuracy.
• Collaborate with TBI team to ensure proper systems set-up (Blue Planner, BI, etc.) and scorecarding of KPIs, including Forecast accuracy
• Development and deliver forecasting best practices training program supporting the overall improvement in teams forecasting ability.
• Proactively identifies and brings forward solutions for improvements in forecasting process, quality and the integrity of information.
• Understand, develop & help train team members on Blue Planner forecasting tool.
Commercial Strategic and Sales Planning Process:
• Support the Company PS3 Strategic Planning and Sales Planning.
• Lead and facilitate the cross functional team alignment to the by-SKU/by-Customer Supply allocation for everyday and Seasonal portfolios.
• Oversee the implementation of the allocation plan, including SAP input by the Administrative Assistant, and purchase order processing by the Customer Service team.
Technology and Tools:
• Provide support and input into the development and implementation of business and sales planning technology infrastructure and tools, specifically Blue Planner & BI.
Who we are looking for:
• 4-7 years of relevant experience preferably within Trade Marketing in corporate environment, food, FMCG industry
• Expert understanding of Sales forecast modeling concepts.
• Knowledge of Sales procedures and processes pertaining to volume and customer investment.
• Knowledge of general Sales and commercial principles.
• Advanced analytical skills and critical thinking skills.
• Expert understanding of Canadian retail environment and industry best practices.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel. Knowledge of MS PowerPoint and Word.
• Knowledge of Workstation Plus.
• Experience working with Ferrero’s systems e.g. BP, BI preferred.
• Ability to clearly understand customers needs, integrated with internal requirements.
• Ability to build effective working relationships, collaborate and work effectively across multiple functions and levels in an organization
• Ability to take the lead on cross functional work streams.
• Ability to identify and investigate trends in data and focus on priority areas.
• Ability to set priorities, goals and meet deadlines.
• Ability to effectively communicate (in writing and orally).
• Ability to make presentations clearly and confidentially.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero Canada will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise the HR Representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.