Commercial Controlling Analyst
Job Location: Greenford
Commercial Controlling Analyst, Full Time
Competitive Salary & Package
Greenford, North London
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking to hire a commercial controlling analyst that focuses on the P&L and supports the department on the monthly closure of activities and the budget and forecast process for UK&I. You will sit with the wider Finance Team in Greenford West London. This role would suit candidates that want to build on their career in Finance and as a Company Ferrero will support with professional development and qualifications in CIMA after 6-8 months. within the role and after they have embedded themselves within Ferrero and the role.
- Perform controlling and reporting activity for the weekly sales and monthly closure, analyzing data and financial statements
- Manage data analysis and reporting for presenting results to Areas / Key Stakeholders
- Support business decision making (i.e. Marketing, Media) with specific data analysis
- Discuss and support business decision making for Planning/Budget/ forecasting analyzing financial results and identifying improvement areas
- Provide synthesis at region level for Planning/Budget/ forecast in terms of financial results and investment programs
- Support Planning & Controlling in challenging local assigned function on Budget targets
- Coordinate with master data and supply chain department in order to release the SAP standard of finished products
- Support Planning & Controlling in the deployment of Central guidelines and methodologies
- Analyze and validate investments evaluations by doing simulations / business planning of new initiatives
- Support Planning & Controlling in the deployment of Group driven initiatives / projects
Who we are looking for:
- We are looking for a graduate candidate, that ideally has a financial qualification or is working towards any finance qualification
- Experience of working in a controlling function
- Ideally two years minimum experience
- Customer and analytical focused to understand the needs of each department
- Effective communication skills
- Advanced Excel
- Experience of variance analysis
- Understand key accounting principles
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.