Warehouse Lead (Toys & Modules)
Job Location: Baramati
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
This position is responsible for end to end management of Toys & Module Warehouse (In plant & External) including inventory movements within plant & Copacker, ensuring timely unloading of inbound vehicles, maintain all necessary documentation/ inventory records in line with organizational guidelines. Also responsible for legal requirements, ensuring inventory and quality audits compliance, & accuracy of stocks. Timely issuance of daily requirement from shop floor through pick list as per FEFO, and monitoring slow & non-moving stocks.
- Ensuring day to day activity related to Toys & Module Warehouse movements within plant & Copackers, which includes unloading of Toys & Module received from vendors, verify quantity SKU wise, batch wise before stock transfer in to the warehouse, maintain SAP entries (GRN, & labels), and upkeep of inventory records
- Ensuring compliance to Quality related procedures within Toys & Module warehouse which includes warehouse hygiene, FEFO compliance, vehicle inspection report, warehouse temperature maintenance, compliance to loading/ unloading protocols in line with Ferrero guidelines
- Ensuring compliance to various audits such as internal stocks audits, external stock audits, quality audits by local quality department & international Quality audits
- Review of daily inventory levels in warehouse, review of reported vehicles for unloading, and ensuring timely unloading of the inbound vehicles
- Timely issuance of Toys & Module materials to the shop floor & Copackers basis FEFO, and proper documentation for the inventory issuance transactions inculding reconciliation of Copackers.
- Generating MIS on warehouse related activities, such as warehouse space utilization, dead inventory, daily unloading of inbound vehicles status etc
- Ensuring proper management of raw material stocks in the external warehouse, hygiene and proper documentation in line with the organizational and legal guidelines and carry out inventory audits
Who we are looking for:
- Graduate preferable B.Com/B.Sc & PG in operational management will be added advantage
- Having 8-10 years of rich experience in the domain of Warehouse Management, Logistic Management
- Hands on Problem Solving, Risk Evaluation, Project Management Skills
- Sound knowledgeof MS office, SAP/ERP
Job Referral Code: B
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.