VIE- Supply Chain Coordinator
Job location: Arlon
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
We are looking for an international talent to go on a VIE Assignment in Arlon, BELGIUM, starting in May/ June 2023!
The VIE Supply Chain Coordinator will be part of the Industrial Supply Chain department, reporting directly to the Supply Chain Industrial Manager and she/he will have an unique opportunity to acquire a broader Supply Chain overview experience, going through different areas within the department, in a large-scale and dynamic FMCG manufacturing site.
Main responsabilities :
First 6 months she/he will experience the daily activities in the Transport area, such as: preparing Transport planning based on the production schedule in order to optimize the trade-off Service Level and Costs; collaboration with carriers and different FERRERO unit destinations. During this period, the Supply Chain Coordinator will also have the chance to follow Transportation key performance indicators and controls.
After that, it is foreseen another 6 months period following the Warehouse operation. The candidate will have the opportunity of directly assisting the Warehouse Manager to setup a Stock Management and control procedure and develop set of KPIs and reports for all the Industrial Logistic Network.
During the program, it’s expected the Supply Chain Coordinator assists the Warehouse Manager on the Upgrade of the Automatic Warehouse project.
After the induction period, the Supply Chain Coordinator will be able of bringing his/her added value to a specific area within the Department`s perimeter and she/he will be responsible for the daily management and execution of the required tasks.
This is the chance to join a dynamic and passionate team, inside a leading organization and an opportunity to grow and wider your horizons and skills in Supply Chain’s area.
- Warehouse Capacity Planning based on production plans
- Stock Evolution Projections based on forecasts
- Stock Management, Stock Rotation and Disposal’s management
- Infrastructure Management and follow up on scheduled activities
- External 3PL Warehouse activities management
- Warehouse Performance Monitoring and KPIs
- International Transportation planning by road and by sea, according to market requirements
- Communication and interaction with carriers, 3PL and business units across the world
- Export documentation and customs procedures management
- Budget monitoring and control
- Performance management and KPI monitoring
- Alongside with the Supply Chain Development area and Department Managers, actively contribute to continuous improvement initiatives and implementation of projects
Who we are looking for :
- Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Engineering, Business Management or related field
- A first experience in logistics, supply chain or manufacturing
- Fluent in English and French
- Strong analytical and statistical skills
- ERP, IT systems/tools skills are highly valued – SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of the basic Supply Chain principles and methodologies
- Demand-driven mindset with passion for Supply Chain and customer oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills and hands-on approach
- Able to use and interpret data for reporting and continuous improvement
- Capable and passionate about working in an international and dynamic team
- Excellent communicator and flexible mindset
- Ability to work in autonomous way
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.