Trade Marketing Executive
Job Location: North Sydney
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
Due to an upcoming parental leave, a vacancy has opened for a Trade Marketing Executive for a 6 month contract, with the possibility of extension. Reporting to the Retail Activation Manager, this is a great entry level role into trade marketing where you will learn a well-rounded view of the function. Using your mix of administrative skills and creative mindset, you will join a high functioning team who are consistently awarded and recognised as best in class at industry events.
In this role you will create stunning point of sale materials for display in grocery and independent stores. Working on activities across the portfolio, including brands such as Rocher and Raffaello, you will see your innovative displays come to life in stores around Australia and New Zealand.
- Manage Tic Tac and Pralines point of sale process, from ideation through to delivery
- Learn the back-end and administration of the trade marketing function
- Create and manage purchase orders within SAP
- Create innovative point of sale materials for stores including Coles, Woolworths and IGA
- Role out key visuals in line with Tic Tac and Pralines brand guidelines
- Present internally on Retail Activation activities to the business, and externally brief suppliers on business needs and priorities
- Work cross-functionally with a range of functions, collaborating and aligning to achieve key results
Who we are looking for:
- Prior experience in FMCG is highly regarded
- Show a keen interest in the Trade Marketing function
- A creative and innovative mindset – be able to think outside the box
- Experienced in project work and managing a process from end to end
- Developed skills in Excel and Powerpoint
- Communicate clearly and effectively, confident to present internally and externally
- Financial acumen
- Strong coordination skills with the ability to coordinate between different areas of the business and externally to suppliers
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organization dimension, so should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and be able to build proper relations with stakeholders at all levels. A demonstrable consumer-focused attitude and autonomy in managing relationships will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieving expected sales outcomes.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.