Talent Acquisition Specialist
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We currently have an opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the Talent Acquisition team. This is a great role that will allow candidates not just to get involved with the full recruitment cycle and direct sourcing, but be involved with assessment centres, employer branding and both graduate and internship programmes. Reporting directly to the Talent Acquisition Manager and working with key stakeholders within the business. This role will bring variety and growth.
Candidates need to be resilient and flexible; this is a fast-paced environment. Be able to multitask and be able to manage conflicting priorities. We are looking also for candidates that are IT savvy and be able to leverage various social media platforms and job boards to their potential, and attract talent. This role would suit an in-house recruiter that has experience of managing a range of vacancies.
- Source and actively engage talent through a variety of methods including job boards, LinkedIn, talent pools and active networking
- Manage candidates through the resourcing process, acknowledging applications, shortlisting CV's, pre-screening activity, assessment centres, conducting interviews, and taking full responsibility for the candidate experience journey from initial application to final outcome.
- Use social media platforms effectively to attract talent
- Manage candidates via our ATS System SuccessFactors
- Monitor and track recruitment spend, ensuring activity is delivered within agreed budgets.
- Support assessment centres and assessment materials in line with the competency framework.
- Work with stakeholders and coach and train on any skills gaps around recruitment/interviews
- Work across the matrix structure to support the Talent team on initiatives and projects.
Skills and Experience
- Degree Qualified
- Advanced Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Experience of SAP and People Doc and Success Factors
- Ideally hold a CIPD qualification
- Demonstrable experience in recruitment/talent acquisitio
- Sound understanding of resourcing methodology through direct methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) ideally SuccessFactors
- Ability to work well under pressure and to challenging deadlines
- Relationship building and influencing skills
- Proven track record of providing an excellent candidate experience
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.