Supply Chain Specialist (Import - Raw&Packaging Material)
Job Location: Manisa
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Supply Chain Specialist (Import - Raw&Packaging Material) who will be reporting to Plant Supply Chain Manager in our Manisa plant.
The responsibilities and the qualifications will are mentioned below.
- Follows up all import customs operations for raw materials and technical materials
- Verifies that all documentation are coherent with import policies and laws
- Co-ordinates custom clearance imported raw materials and packing materials
- Contacts with third party transportation companies
- Prepare SCI reports related to his/her area of responsibility
- Brings ideas and gives insights for process optimization and cost savings
- Follows up the projects execution related to processes optimization and storage strategy
- Guarantee compliance with proper standards of ISO,MICO, HACCP, Environmental, Safety, in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices
Who we are looking for:
- Preferably 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge and experience on customs and foreign trade legislation
- International trade experience or knowledge
- Decision making and problem solving ability
- Good planning and communication skills
- Fluency in English
- MS Office applications and SAP knowledge
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.