Sr Brand Manager - Kinder Tropical & Seasonal
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you love our brands and products and understand the mission of bringing joy and indulgence to our consumers, this role can interest you! As an ASenior Brand Manager, you will significantly contribute to growing market share and competitively positioning our brands. You will be supporting your manager in developing and communicating strategies for Brand(s) . You will aim high and achieve goals together with your team.
- Develop strong understanding of consumer, competitive and brand health. Maintains updated knowledge of consumer behavior, products, competitive position and related market trends and drivers.
· Liasioning with the Market Research function to track performance of the brand (sell-out data, freshness, pricing, stock levels, market share, etc.) and on consumer behavior (consumer preferences and changing tastes).
· Tracking market campaigns like, Occasion Management, SKU performance and other KPIs for the Brand.
· Understand the global brand positioning, strategy and works towards implementing it in Indian market.
· Supports the category manager in communication and advertising strategies, briefing the advertising agencies (copy strategy, positioning, and communication strategy) with all information needed to produce effective commercials and advertisements.
· Helps the category manager in verifying the effectiveness of media planning and other marketing initiatives by means of quantitative and qualitative research. Supervises the commercials and advertisements production to ensure the objectives achievement (target groups, product image, etc.)
· Helps category manager in developing and implementing (within the budget limits) the operational marketing campaign to achieve the defined marketing objectives.
· Keeps up-to-date all involved people (Sales team, the Company Management team and the Central Functions) on all marketing projects in place.
· Performs analyses of marketing projects versus previously established objectives.
· Coordinates with sales team on the sales plans for the different SKUs, detailing the promotional activities to be carried out during the various phases (per session, monthly, etc.).
· Liaises with Trade Marketing and Logistics functions to monitor the sales plan and analyses deviations of the results.
· To have complete SAP process understanding related to SKU development
· Liaise with Legal on the documentation and other legal related approvals
· To work with packaging team on new packaging formats and packaging designs (to the Central Complexity function and Soremartec).
· To work closely with Procurement team on developing the cost effective packaging solutions.
· Develop and maintain a working relationship with external vendors, Media houses, Research agencies and Advertising agencies for promotional activities and Brand initiatives
Who we are looking for:
- Min. Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- 8 - 12 years of experience in Marketing
- Expertise in FMCG and Brand Marketing, with a strong emphasis on Strategic Marketing
- Understanding of different markets and cultures
- Excellent PC command (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluency in English
- Familiarity with SAP Architecture is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
You will develop innovative strategies and insights thanks to an open mind and a thorough understanding of Ferrero products. Defining the brand vision that drives trusted and meaningful brands will also depend on working in a dynamic and flexible environment, intense focus on goals and a proactive approach. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is individual, team and organization based, so you should have the ability to work independently as well as manage your team and stakeholders.