Solution Architecture Senior Manager
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The role has the responsibility of defining the Target Enterprise System Architecture (including Principles, Standards, Reference Architecture Models, Patterns, Guidelines etc.) and of Memory Solutions, optimized to the Target Enterprise System Architecture. It is aimed to facilitate architecture and solution product development decisions on dedicated topics and identified gaps and support the customized memory solutions for local EDC and Cloud based server.
- Develop an overall strategy for China IT platform in line with Group guidelines and following Group Target Architecture. In case Group Target Architecture is not applicable (for example, due to Regulatory constraints), scout local solutions to adopt.
- Coordinate with Ferrero Group ITS/ Architecture team to lead China organization in implementation of standard processes and procedures
- Work closely with Group/Area and local leadership in the development of China IT architecture
- Hold responsibility for the definition and communication of the Target China System Architecture (including -Principles, Standards, Reference Architecture Models, Patterns, Guidelines etc.)
- Collect and analyze IT requirements & pain points from business and propose IT/digital architecture solutions
- Facilitate architecture& solution product development decisions on topics and gaps
- Sponsor the development of customized memory solutions for local EDC and cloud-based server
- Review proposed technology platform changes for alignment and conformance with architectural guidance
- Assess the efficiency and effectiveness of methods and drive continuous improvement
- Collaborate on the security and risk assessment activities
- Contribute to the ongoing refresh of the development strategy and to the ongoing optimization of the project solution model
Who we are looking for:
- University Degree Bachelor+ in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, other relevant
- 10+ years of related background in enterprise system architecture position
- Extensive working experience within a global IDC or enterprise company
- Strong broad-based architectural focus, technical vision and technical leadership skills
- Extensive experience developing architectural models, viewpoints and blueprints
- Knowledge of, and in-depth experience with, operating system, computer network, database, distributed file system, SAN/NAS appliance, and massive ISP (Internet Service Portal) system
- Expertise in custom application development of client / server systems, web applications, Windows Services and Web services, in building multi-tiered web applications
- MySQL, NoSQL Server skills
- Experience setting technical directions, coding standards, and performing code reviews
- Demonstrated record of delivering projects on time, within budget and according to the client expectations
- Strong project management, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to collaborate on a senior level, with senior stakeholders, project teams, central and local teams and acting as a trustful and impactful IT Business partner
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player and influencer
- Fluency in Mandarin and English, both written and spoken
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.