Job Location: Hangzhou
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
1. Process control logic PLC programming，Bug recovery, electrical difficulty problem diagnostic solving and software improvement.
2. Manufacturing Execution System maintenance and modifications.
3. Industrial server maintenance management.
4. Automation or MES project technical related part coordinate and management.
Who we are looking for:
1. Bachelor degree and above, majoring electrical, automation, engineering etc.
2. Good English both orally and in writing;
3. With at least 3 years related working experience, be familiar with control system of Schneider or Siemens;
4. Working experience in foreign-capital enterprise is a plus;
5. Good communication skills, ability to coordinate with cross-functional teams in daily work;
6. Good self-learning ability
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.