Senior Trade Marketing Manager - Point of Sale (POS)/Display
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is anything but ordinary!
Ferrero is a global company that is privately owned by the Ferrero family. The company has grown from the small Italian confectionary shop in Alba, Italy to become the third largest confectionary manufacturer in the world, producing famous market-leading brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Joy® and Kinder Bueno®.
With new innovations and exciting expansions plans in place, there has never been a better time to join the Ferrero Group and be extraordinary with us!
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Sr. Trade Marketing POS Manager will be responsible for the in-store activity plan to execute the brand strategy at retail. This includes developing and cascading the Go to Market plan detailing the execution standards for distribution, shelving, merchandising, and pricing (DSMP). This position owns the in-store activity calendar for the brand, and the DSMP and Financial KPI attainment for assigned brands/segments. The position will be based in our US Headquarters in Parsippany, NJ and reports to the VP of Trade Marketing.
• Develop the POS and display vehicles to support the in-store activity strategy
• Ensure all POS and display development follows the brand visual identity and guidelines
• Ensure displays are margin accretive for the business
• Gather requirements to ensure displays meet customer requirements (e.g. size, style guides, etc.)
• Work in close collaboration with the Commercialization Manager to move display and trade pack projects through the Project Documentation Process and the Requirements Documentation Process
• Work in close collaboration with the Commercialization Manager for the development of the POS materials (development, layout, quantities & cost)
• Work in close collaboration with the Commercialization Manager for the approval process for the co-packing materials layout validation with the marketing (quantity, cost & planning)
• Brief graphics for displays and POS with the agency
• Identify, with the support of Supply Chain, the POS material leftovers in stock that could be or exploited or removed or destroyed
• Develop trade packs and display vehicles to deliver strategic channel and customer opportunities
• Ensure proper lead time for best in class innovation launches, meeting customer lead times
• Take a forward look approach on innovative display vehicles to drive best in class in-store execution
Who we are looking for:
• Minimum 8 years relevant experience required in a CPG setting, with extensive sales & marketing experience
• Multi-channel CPG experience including: C-store, Mass, Grocery, Dollar, e-Comm & EU Discounters
• Significant experience of Brand / Trade / Customer Marketing, supporting delivery of effective JBP’s
• Bachelor’s degree in a business/marketing discipline required; MBA preferred
• Management presentation competencies to effectively present key category insights in front of internal and external stakeholders
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.