Senior Supply Planner
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
FERRERO U.S.A. Inc., a leading global confectionery manufacturer with a strong record of innovations and a great reputation for quality products has an opportunity for a Senior Supply Planner. This role involves managing the placement of inventory within Ferrero’s distribution network to optimize customer service while minimizing costs. The position is located in our Parsippany, NJ office and reports to the US Supply Planning Director.
- Responsible for efficient management of Finished Goods inventory in order to maximize Service Level to Customers (Order Fill Rate, Case Fill Rate and On Time Delivery).
- Guarantee optimum stock levels and maximize freshness and minimize Days of inventory on the market and by DC.
- Responsible of bulk availability, monitoring production of Factories and repacking facilities
- Working closely with Sales Forecasting and Marketing and Trade Marketing to build accurate supply
- Maintaining system parameters to assist appropriate levels of inventory in the warehouses to ensure proper turns, eliminate stock outs and respect freshness policies, minimize destructions. Lead times, production cycle times, and forecast accuracy need to be taken into consideration
- Utilizing key metrics to measure and improve performance
- Analyze data in problem resolution and trend identification
- Continually assess processes for improvement opportunities
- Providing support where needed in the logistics team
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) in business or related field of study
- 7+ years of experience of management of Supply Planning in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) companies
- Excellent communication skills and able to represent Supply Chain internally and externally in a professional manner
- APICS certification preferred
- Working knowledge of SAP enterprise (or other ERP), APO, Supply Planning, Demand planning, distribution, and scheduling
- Ability to work independently and with others in a customer focused team-based environment
- Understands consumer product manufacturing, sales, and distribution functions
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.