Senior Insight Manager
Job Location: Greenford
Senior Insights Manager
Competitive Salary & Package
Greenford, North London
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Insight Manager who will be responsible of all the consumer and customer research related to Nutella and Kinder. This entails managing the relationship with the different stakeholders such as Marketing and Sales both in the UK and globally as well as external suppliers. This professional is also tasked to efficiently manage the assigned budget and to generate strong relationship with the Brand teams, aiming at supporting their development work by providing key and unique consumer and customer insights.
This role has a highly project and research based, candidates should be comfortable in delivering projects from conception through to completion. It’s a role, that utilises your strong communication and investigation skills, work as part of a wider team but allow you to work autonomously also. Joining Ferrero will be highly rewarding we are rapidly expanding our product portfolio with acquisitions and new product ranges.
We also invest and develop our employees, so this role can expand and take you to other opportunities both nationally and internationally.
The key focus of the job is reaseach, drawing data from different channels and departments as well as external agencies, and then presenting insights, suggestions and ideas forward. It will drawn in on your communication, and influencing skills as well as your project management. Candidates should be able to work to conflicted deadlines and priorities, but be a finisher completer essentially to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- To be responsible for the correct design and implementation of all ad hoc research for Nutella and Kinder within the business and to ensure that all research is delivered with added value, hitting the correct balance between price and value
- To make sure that research is used strategically and commercially within the business, and that research opportunities are identified and discussed to achieve business growth ambitions for Nutella and Kinder
- To make sure that the assigned resources are efficiently and effectively used to provide the required service. Constantly looking for ways to optimize the research investment is key
- To ensure that agencies deliver constant value to the business and that there are regular performance reviews of the agencies
- To ensure that key stakeholders have a clear and updated understanding of our consumers and customers via regularly distilling and sharing the knowledge
Who we are looking for:
- Business related degree or Masters
- ideally 5-7 years’ experience in Consumer & Shopper Understanding, both on the agency side and client-side, preferably in the FMCG sector
- Experience with Budget Management
- Ability to efficiently communicate and present to different internal and external audiences
- Proficiency in the main MS Office solutions
- Knowledgeable of the key qualitative and quantitative market research tools (U&A, positioning and brand image studies, communication pre-tests, post-tests of advertising campaigns, price studies, concept and product tests, volumetric studies, use of panels online, brand tracking, shopper behavior surveys, etc.)
- Project Management knowledge
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.