Senior Distributor Management Manager
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you’re looking for a role with variety, this is it. You will start the journey of leading business trend in retail world. As a Senior distributor management manager, you will lead distributor management with support from NSOP Manager on optimize distributor management related rules, to Work with regions & cross functions closely on routine tasks, to optimize RTM setup and mitigate potential business risks due to distributor operation and drive efficiency & compliance in distributor channel.
1. Define & Optimize distributor related rules::
• Optimize distributor rebate scheme & DT contract according to company strategy & business dynamic.
• Optimize distributor management process to improve efficiency with clear R&R allocated.
• Improve transparency regarding distributor management.
2. Lead the team on Routine distributor management：
• Distributor open/close/assessment
• Distributor Sales ranking tracking & follow up
• Rebate calculation & payment
• OBS management
• Authorization letter & certification management
• Ad-hoc case follow up
3. RTM setup & business risk mitigation：
• Work with RSOP/ASM closely to build city/channel RTM plan
• Build back-up solution for high risk customers/DT or strategic cities to prevent potential business transition impact
• Set up reasonable distributor transition process & checklist
• Work with GRC/Legal/CQM closely to prevent potential risks.
• Lead distributor TS reconciliation and follow TS carry-over cases when needed
• Monitor distributor operation especially on data compliance, OBS management & warehouse management.
5. Distributor Capability Development：
• Work with field team closely to strength the capability of distributors with standard tools
• Download global tools and implement in China market.
6. Team Management：
• Build succession plan
• Improve engagement of team, encourage people movement cross teams.
Other tasks assigned by line manager or company.
Who we are looking for:
• Have at least 8 years work experience in field sales or sales team in FMCG industry
• Minimum 3 years of DT management relative experience, familiar with DT management process, have strong sales expertise and knowledge of FMCG approach to the business; Confectionary/short shelf-life industry is a plus
• Strong Leadership and people management skills
• Strong cross functional communication skills and analytical skills.
• Fluent English in both oral & written. Computer skills - advanced Excel, PPT, MS Office user.
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local salary & benefits package will be offered for this position.
** Proficiency in Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.