Senior Distribution Planning Executive
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
In this role, you will be part of the China Distribution Planning team and support our business by accurately planning the right level of stock across Ferrero and Kjeldsens Distribution Centers to ensure our consumers can experience our products with the best quality and freshness.
- Be responsible for preparing shipping plan for imported goods shipping plan and follow up incoming shipments and importation progress;
- Monitor stock volume and coverage in local Distribution Centers
- Plan inventory deployment among DistributionCenters to keep right stock level aligned with rolling forecast;
- Keep close cooperation within the full value chain (Demand Planning, Plant, Importation) regarding demand needs, supply incoming and stock rebalance;
- Keep close cooperation with Logistics team to manage local commercial copacking (Combo, Special packs) and provide support from planning perspective
- Prepare reports and ensure data accuracy;
- Generate stock & freshness report on weekly basis to monitor stock freshness, alerting business of any foreseeable potential aging risk;
- Update Monthly KPI Report for the incoming assigned;
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree, major in Supply Chain or Logistics is preferred
- At least four years experience with supply planning or logistics management
- Excellent Excel skills, SAP (ECC, APO) experience preferred.
- Good team player with strong communication skills and analytical skills
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local package will be provided for this position.
** Proficiency in English and Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.