Senior Communications Manager
Job Location: Greenford
Senior PR Manager
Greenford, West London
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Communications Manager, to work within our corporate communications team. Reporting to the Head of Public Relations., you will be responsible for corporate communications across the board, from managing media and press and promoting and articulating Ferrero's successes and new initiatives. This role has a bias around sustainability. Interested candidates that have a keen interest to expand their career and experience in this area. On the sustainability side, you will be telling the story on our sustainability projects, success and incorporating this message through different media channels.
Ideal candidates should have experience within PR and has a specific passion on sustainability. You will be skilled at engaging with different media channels and effectively creating momentum and interest with external audiences on our passion and activity around our corporate responsibility on this arena. The role will have an internal focus also. Where you will be asked to work with Brand Managers and Directors to really educate them on our group initiatives and Ferrero’s strategy and goals. You will be the key point of contact and knowledge fountain in the UK and Ireland region in multiple areas but especially all things to do with sustainability..
Candidates should have experience in PR in-house or agency.
- Responsible for developing and executing leading communication campaigns aimed at aimed at external audiences
- Support in development of strategies to exemplify our corporate storytelling campaign so that we continue to enhance our reputation and drive growth.
- Identify and select the most appropriate channels, mechanics to engage with our external audiences to tell our story; this includes a PESO model and also key opinion leaders.
- Formulate compelling PR narratives around key topics of sustainability (packaging, climate and ingredients such as cocoa, palm oil). Narratives to clearly articulate how the individual brands are following through on our ambitions.
- To monitor and report on sustainability developments, providing full and regular insight to the business on PR areas.
- Collaborative working with internal stakeholders to build reputation and play a key role in planning and delivering media activities for key campaigns in trading calendar.
Who we are looking for:
- Experience in a similar role
- Degree qualified
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Capable media handler that can build strong positive relationships with the consumer groups
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.