Senior Business HR Manager
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Professionally support China HR and business teams in providing effective HR solutions, aligned with the company business strategy, supporting, and stimulating the business growth and talent management.
• Propose and define HR solutions in accordance with business needs to ensure organizational and talent sustainability and development.
• Support the Line Manager in facilitating, run of the annual employee life cycle management process and in various ongoing company projects.
Business HR partner
• Act as a professional and reliable advisor and strategic business partner to support the respective company functions and people management processes
• Support organizational design, processes and plans adjustments, enhancements and development and their implementation to strengthen the organization, together with other HR related functions
• Work on proposals to define related department structures and associated talent requirements, develop the follow up action plans and act accordingly
• Facilitate developing and implementing relevant policies and procedures, ensuring alignment and compliance with legal, local and Company standards
• Contribute to the relevant HR projects and adhoc urgency and manage assigned ones with independency and responsibility
• Support the Line Manager on HR initiatives and national projects, including ones related to staffing, planning, internal communication, talent development etc.
Who we are looking for:
- HR professional knowledge including staffing, talent development, C&B and labour law, experience in managing the employee company lifecycle as well as training support to uplift employee capabilities.
- Business acumen with ability to connect and adjust it to people processes
- Excellent cross functional communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, agility, meeting deadlines
- Flexibility and quick adaptability to new, growing and changing environment
- Fluency in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Travel as per business needs
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.