Semi-finished products and Nutella Project Engineer
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the role:
We are looking for a “Semi-finished Products and Nutella Project Engineer” within the Engineering Department.
The Project Engineering team has in charge all the activities related designing and executing industrial investment projects, providing support as a technical point of reference, during the project execution and ensuring the capitalization of experiences on plants, looking for opportunities and ideas for improvement.
- Executes specification design activities, defining required technical features
- Supports the start up of new machineries
- Oversees the technology diffusion among plants, within times, costs and quality standards defined (e.g. service level) for each order and ensures the know-how transfer to the plant.
- Responsible for the execution of industrial investment projects
- Acts as a technical point of reference during all project execution
- Oversees post-execution technical assistance activities to machineries.
Who we are looking for:
- Master's degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
- Good attitude for working in team and to coordinate different internal stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills
- Availability to international mobility
- Knowledge of standard packaging materials and related industrials technologies.
- Fluent in English;
- Any other language is considered a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.