Job Location: Canton
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Sanitation Leads assist the sanitation supervisor to ensure the plant Sanitation and Housekeeping standards are maintained. This position must ensure paperwork is completed, safety, sanitation and quality standards maintained, and SOPPs are enforced. Tasks include environmental cleaning (trash collection and removal, facilities cleaning, etc), washroom cleaning activities, equipment cleaning support on the production lines. This position is responsible for food safety &quality of product for FMCB
1. Direct and assist sanitation personnel in performing all duties in accordance with company SOPPs, SSOPs, cGMPs, and guidelines listed in the company handbook.
2. Expected to work safely, and efficiently
3. Track supply usage and order as necessary, or notify manager.
4. Responsible for ensuring proper quality standards are maintained.
5. Complete all jobs in any area as assigned by supervisors/manager.
6. Work any assignment as directed by supervisor/manager.
7. Assure regular and timely attendance per company guidelines.
8. Work overtime as assigned by supervisor/manager.
9. Participate in on-going training to enhance knowledge and skills.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.
11. Responsible to uphold and maintain the food safety and quality systems
12. Monitor compliance of environmental regulations and provide guidance with compliance of regulatory audits.
13. Provide guidance of sanitary design of equipment, facility & grounds
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Education or Experience
· Understanding of basic arithmetic, reading level to understand instructions, policies, and procedures.
· Lifting up to 75 lbs., bending, stooping, kneeling, walking, standing for extended periods, frequently repeated manual tasks.
· Basic Microsoft Office Skills
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.