Job Location: North Canton
**GET HIRED ON THE SPOT!
WALK-IN INTERVIEWS EVERY TUES-THURS 10a-3p**
$300 SIGN-ON BONUS
Where: 5353 Lauby Rd. North Canton OH 44720
Please enter through the front doors and check in with the receptionist.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We’re looking for dedicated seasonal Line Associates to help deliver the quality that is known and loved by every Fannie May customer for over 100 years.
Seasonal Rate: Earn up to $14.00 per hour
Full time hours with overtime available
1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available
- $300 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Employee referral program (up to $600 BONUS)
- Shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shift
- 401K with company match
- Employee discount
These individuals ensure the plant sanitation and housekeeping standards are maintained. Individuals may have data entry duties, general custodial duties, specific machine cleaning responsibilities, or a combination of both.
1. First floor office cleaning.
2. Cleaning and restock facility restrooms throughout shift.
3. Cleaning hand wash stations, break areas and restrooms.
4. Fill paper towel, sleeve guards, hairnets, etc. supply dispensers.
5. Removing trash and placing in the compactor.
6. Removing corrugated and placing in the baler.
7. Cleaning restrooms & lunchrooms.
8. Cleaning floors using brooms, mops, and/or floor scrubbers.
9. Effectively using chemicals to clean/sanitize equipment.
10. Disassembly and reassembly of equipment for thorough cleaning.
11. Manning the washroom and running the washing machine.
12. Perform other duties as assigned.
13. Shift flexibility is required.
14. Responsible to uphold and maintain the food safety and quality systems.
Who we are looking for:
Education or Experience
· Understanding of basic arithmetic, reading level to understand instructions, policies, and procedures.
· Lifting up to 75 lbs. or more, bending, stooping, kneeling, walking entire shift.
· Basic computer entry for inventory control purposes
How are we protecting our employees during COVID-19?
- Staggered shifts to limit traffic
- Dedicated in and out flow to site so no overlap of people incoming and outgoing
- Cafeterias/Lunchrooms distanced to 6 ft. separation
- Barriers added where distancing is not possible
- Floor markers set up in areas where congregation can occur such as punch clock, entrance to plant and exit of plant
- All employees are asked to self-isolate and refrain from attending work if they have recently traveled, live with someone who traveled, had close contact with a positive or pending case, have symptoms or live with someone who exhibits symptoms
- Everyone entering the site is screened for fever above 100.4° F
- Signage posted in key areas such as entrances, lunchrooms, health and safety boards regarding signs and symptoms of COVID-19
Cleaning and Sanitation
Normal GMP’s such as mandatory handwashing already provide a high level of protection for workers; however, the following additional measures have been implemented:
- Increased sanitization of all high contact touch points at least 2x per shift
- Increased sanitization of lunchrooms, locker rooms and washrooms 2x per shift
- Hand sanitizer available throughout plant
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Gloves are available to all employees however it is not always required; effective handwashing practices are always preferred
- Disposable/surgical type masks are mandatory for everyone in the plant (employees, visitors and contractors
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.