Sales Representative / Local Key Account Manager
Job Location: Tirol
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you’re looking for a role with variety, this is it. As a Sales Representative / Local Key Account Manager your main focus will be the optimal management and processing of the assigned area in terms of implementation of marketing activities and sales requirements at the POS,
You will be as well responsible to optimize the product presentation in the market and you’ll work alongside the head of department to build brilliant relationships with a breadth of clients define sales strategies, targets, programs, commercial initiatives and promotional policies.
- Weekly analysis of the market situation via all available information sources and preparation of a weekly reporting
- Market controls regarding general company policies, including the implementation of the placement requirements with optimal product presentation, activity KPI, inventory and freshness checks, pricing, orders, promotions
- Responsible for the optimal Ferrero product presentation as well as activities implementation and monitoring of the competition
- Realization of standards and ad hoc analyses followed by proposals in agreement with the sales team
- Being focused on promotional activities, new listing and seasonal potentials
- Being proactive by developing and realizing concrete measures for the exploitation of potentials
- Preparation and management of annual meetings regarding negotiations, proposal activity plan, market analysis with the customer, listing discussions, assortment optimization
- Monitor the implementation of activities and STD goods planned quantities (monthly schedule of quantities of standard articles and allocation planning of seasonal products)
- Realization of all administrative activities needed in coherence with Sales Representative tasks, e.g. daily processing of information, tour plan preparation, weekly reports and sales control
Who we are looking for:
• Degree of Handelsakademie or similar
• 1 - 3year experience in customer facing positions (e.g. account management, field sales)
• Native German, good English knowlede
• Knowledge of commercial and office software (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience gained in FMCG company would be an advantage
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organization dimension, so should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and be able to build proper relations with stakeholders at all levels. A demonstrable consumer-focused attitude and autonomy in managing relationships will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieving expected sales outcomes.