Job Location: Brussels
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Sales Assistant is supporting the Modern Trade & Discount Channel manager for administrative tasks as well as the Key Account Managers for administration of their clients with the priority for the Delhaize and Provera accounts.
- Administrative & operational support:
- Day to day and seasonal administration for the KAM Delhaize and Provera
- Ensure proper follow-up among customers of the business strategy defined by the KAM’s (agreement on activities, promo, etc.)
- Coordination of the promotional activities for our customers: update of the promotional plan and input in SAP TPM & Hermes for some customers
- Follow-up on folders, price collection & store check on the field
- Prepare & follow up the seasonal assortment range in coordination with the trade marketing
- Budget management: customers invoicing follow-up
- Coordination of the channel administration for the field meeting: preparation of the bon de commandes, briefing to the team, KAM’s news, etc.
- Support in the organization of the internal & external meetings
Who we are looking for:
- Administrative profile with strong sales interest
- Good analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Priority management
- Stress resistant
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Very good knowledge of Office (word, excel, power point)
- Bilingual French, Dutch
- Very good knowledge of English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.