Road - Buyer East Europe
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our HQs in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Road - Buyer East Europe for our Supply Chain Procurement function.
The incumbent will guarantee purchase of goods, materials and services in accordance with defined guidelines to ensure that the company operational needs are met, taking into account price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply running the purchase order with a set supplier base.
Direct involvement in Tendering and Negotiation
Responsible to steer the strategy together with Category Managers for West and Eastern Europe
Responsible to manage monthly category review with Country Managers
Price insertion and modification (SAP)
Route creation/Modification on SAP
Multi-stop rate calculation
PO creation (price difference) and approval
Work items analyses and resolution
Monthly Fuel rate update
Supporting IT development
Proactive cooperation with suppliers and internal stakeholder
Extraction of data for analyses
Supplier management (ARIBA)
Who we are looking for:
- Master's Degree in Supply Chain, Engineer, Mathematics, Statistics are preferred;
- At least 2 years of work experience within Supply Chain/Procurement
- Previous work experience in international companies and within an international team are considered a plus;
- IT: proficient in Office, Excel (VBA is an added value), SAP FE3.
- Required Languages: proficient in English - German and Polish are a plus
- Able to drive negotiation with supplier
- Strong group work attitude.
- Accustomed to define priorities and tasks
- Focused on optimizing processes.
- Attention to details.
- Used to respect deadlines.
- Attitude to work and succeed in intercultural contexts.
- Analytical mindset (to be able to quickly understand/derive the vendor’s true cost structure);
- Enthusiasm and commitment to excellence with a result-oriented approach;
- Ethical and strong personal values.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.