Reward HRIS Analyst
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are looking for an Reward HRIS Analyst who will support the Human Resources Information System (HRIS) department.
- Support Group and Local teams of HRIS and Reward on all main Reward processes based on HR systems (i.e. SAPHR, the internal Total Reward platform, SuccessFactors, internal Expat management tools);
- Provide support by conducting analysis regarding integration system effectiveness;
- Interact with key internal stakeholders (Group HRBPs and Reward) in order to gather new business needs and provide training on new HRIS Rewards solutions;
- Support in the engagement of technical providers (IT consultants) by collecting business needs and translating them into new technical requirements;
- Built and maintain cross organizational relationships (i.e. Group and local HR, Reward, Finance, Legal and IT departments);
- Assure and support data quality related to overall Group Reward processes.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in IT, Data Science, Business Analytics, Economics, Human Resources or any other related fields;
- 2-3 years of work experience and applied work in Advanced Analytics within the HR area and for HR Employee lifecycle processes;
- Experience in a multinational business environment of cross matrix organizations will be considered an asset;
- Basic knowledge in Reward HR processes and incentive systems will be considered a plus;
- Previous work experience with SAP HR and/or SAP SuccessFactors, SAP BW and other HR tools will be considered a plus;
- Previous work experience with additional information systems and data migration (e.g. SAP HR, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP BW, SAP BO, Microsoft PowerBI) will be helpful;
- Business acumen with creativity, curiosity, reliability and ability to work independently within an international team;
- Result-oriented, problem solving and attention to detail;
- Analytical skills;
- Strong team player;
- Ability to communicate and translate findings to business users effectively with little or no technical background;
- Availability and flexibility to support colleagues based in different time zones;
- Availability to travel 10-15% of the time;
- Enthusiasm and commitment to excellence;
- A fast learner who rapidly moves up the learning curve;
- Ethical and strong personal values.
- Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word) and excellent Proficiency in Excel (i.e. PivotTable, VLOOKUP formula functions, …);
- Knowledge and experience in SAP HR, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP BW, SAP BO, Microsoft PowerBI.
- Fluency in English is mandatory;
- Any other European language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.