Research Specialist Innovation&Industrial products Estathé
Job Location: Alba (CN)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Research Specialist responsible for Estathe Industrial & Innovation products.
He/she will report to the Innovation & Industrial Products Manger on Estathe to develop a pipeline of new successful product innovations/renovations and by leveraging on Consumer Insights Researches, Market testing activities and Business Intelligence data analysis.
Under the supervision of his/her managerial head, to provide Marketing Departments with key Consumer & Shopper Insights and Market data analysis to support the development of effective communications, innovation plans, brand development and business decisions.
1. to support on the implementation of Consumer & Shopper Insights ad hoc researches and Market test projects :
Definition of the best methodological approach and test design to fully answer the brief and marketing objectives;
Management of the project, assuring high quality and correct timing of deliverables;
Collection and interpretation of findings to facilitate clear insights-driven presentations;
2. to provide timely and holistic and integrated data view of the category managed supporting the business with key insights and implications :
Review decks and database historical reports, synthesize learnings and refresh with latest findings
Integrate research reports with performance data as well as other secondary information to provide holistic evaluation of brands’ status quo and inspire new business strategies and opportunities
Timely review of brands’ key initiatives/ activities based on multiple data sources - retail and consumer panel data, loyalty card, GAT tracking, social listening, ad-hoc projects - to support the brand development funnel and the communication development
3. to manage the storage of reports’ documents in the shared folders and to supervise the uploading of research reports to the internal platform (CSU connect) by the research agency
4. to monitor the alignment of research spending with the agreed budget
Who we are looking for:
- Master's Degree in Economics or Management Engineering or Statistics or Maths
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in consumer insights activities within FMCG (agency or company)
- Well-rounded knowledge & expertise in different disciplines of research: qualitative and quantitative, primary & secondary data
- Good analytic skills and capabilities in interpreting research findings, consumer and retail panel data
- Ability to put together different sources of data, insights, findings and synthesize into a story-telling to be translated into actionable insights
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in Italian and English is mandatory
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.