Regional Supply Planning Manager, Asia Pacific
Job Location: Singapore
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Regional Supply Planning Manager is responsible for the supply of finish goods ensuring alignment between the demand plan and supply and achieving excellent customer service and inventory optimization.
The role requires technical capability in supply planning, inbound logistics and food manufacturing understanding.
SALES & OPERATIONS PLANNING
- Align Sales & Marketing plans with production plans through the S&OP process.
- Manage, develop, and facilitate the consensus process. Insuring all stakeholders are informed on availability of products.
- Host bi-weekly meetings with Central Planning team through VC
- Educates cross-functional partners on the Supply process and engage them in the ongoing process as appropriate while maintaining process discipline, rigor, and compliance.
- Drive process design, tools/templates, systems, deliverables, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), success metrics and change management as it relates to Supply planning.
- Monthly / weekly metrics reporting stock levels and projection supporting the S&OP process.
- Work with the demand planning team to support sales based on manufacturing capacity. Maintain stock target levels and achieve freshness objectives.
- Make decisions on actions to resolve over-stocks and out-of-stocks
- Use, develop and maintain Supply Planning softwares / files, plan productions and monitor stock projections.
- Liaise with central planning team to maintain supply in line with agreed service levels and inventory targets.
- Generate / control the weekly production plan and share it with Central
- Partner with all stakeholders to drive and continuously enhance standard processes to assure that product promotions, marketing plans, new product launches, seasonal timings and product phase-out plans for all product lines are managed.
- Coordinate with Ferrero Plants to ensure inbound goods are delivered on time and in compliance with Ferrero Quality requirements.
- Maintain master data
SUPPLY CHAIN OPERATIONS
- Make sure the information available in the systems are correct and accurate
- Setup and maintain master data for manufactured items (ie: APO lead time)
Who we are looking for:
- Knowledge of Supply Chain methodologies including, S&OP, inventory optimisation, safety stock management and Materiel Requirements Planning
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Software Applications Excel, APO, Powerpoint
- Able to work under pressure and a keen eye for detail
- Strong sense of urgency to resolve issues
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.