Regional eCommerce Lead Gulf
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Regional eCommerce Lead will be developing strategy and framework for Ferrero to compete in an Omni channel landscape. The role will lead the development of the eCommerce channel along with building the required tools for transfer of eCommerce knowledge across different departments. Will collaborate & support local negotiations at a country level and will have the ownership of establishing, leading and expanding the ecommerce across Ferrero GAC.
- Define and execute the strategic roadmap for eCommerce with key partners.
- Lead the online market share growth strategy by brand/category/eRetailers and Online Sales growth (as per target) in close collaboration with all the key stakeholders; Marketing, Sales across the operating countries & Media.
- Accelerate knowledge Transfer of eCommerce across different functions and departments and ensure Ferrero is able to cater to and win in eCommerce locally
- Manage eRetailers investments and performance ensuring proper KPI placement to achieve the set ROI targets & profitable channel growth.
- Leverage on eShopper insights to develop tools and practices to manage online eRetailers, further supporting the deployment of the eCommerce regional/group strategy, driving online category growth
- Lead the promotional planning process
- Lead the annual budgeting process in close collaboration with Region and Country Manager guidelines
- Guarantee excellent execution of the plans across the different platforms
- Work closely with the global ecommerce team to ensure proper implementation of the global digital commerce framework
- Implement the right strategic choices in relation to the digital shopper journey.
- Identify new eCommerce trends & opportunities with the support of Consumer/Shopper Insights for growth and adapting the strategy(ies) accordingly.
- Setting up the dashboard regionally in order to track our presence and placement across all ecommerce platforms.
- Monthly performance reporting across the region
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other relevant discipline required.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years in a relevant commercial role, E-Commerce experience required. FMCG or Online Retailers’ experience preferred.
- Customer Systems/Portal experience preferred. Advanced Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability to analyze category and product trends and translate them to executable strategies.
- Project management skills required, along with advanced communication and presentation skills.
- Thorough knowledge of retail E-Commerce activities, including promotions, financials, and operations.
- Thorough knowledge of online retailer policies/procedures
- Knowledge in developing and implementing advertising programs and merchandising tactics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on three dimensions: individual, team and organization that’s why you should have the ability to work independently, proactively and as a team member. A demonstrable great organizing skill and ability to collaborate at all organizational levels will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieve team goals.