Project Portfolio Specialist
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a talented candidate for a position as a Project Portfolio Specialist
The Project Portfolio Management function (PPM) primarily aims at ensuring that the current and future engineering projects will fulfil cost and time objectives defined by the business, through:
- correct resource allocation
- effective prioritization of the activities
- prompt reporting of delays and/or issues
- Coordinate PM(s) work on Projects in order to ensure prompt reporting of risks and delays;
- Guarantee the Programs & Projects guide lines alignment with the business priorities & objectives;
- Analyze the portfolio priorities and ensure the optimal allocation of resources among projects;
- Run projects as Project Manager, meeting Project targets on time with quality;
- Support management of Program resources in terms of Benefit, Project Interactions & stakeholders involvement;
- Promotes and applies methods, using Project Management standards, in order to set up the state of work of all Group projects, involving Ferrero Engineering.
Who we are looking for:
The ideal candidate has:
- At least 1-3 years of work experience
- Master's degree in Engineering or Economics
- High problem solving capabilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Attitude to interpersonal skills: dynamic, flexible, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high - pressure situations
- English is mandatory;
- Any other language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.