Project Manager - Kinder
Job Location: Parsippany, NJ
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Project Manager - Kinder is responsible for managing the marketing projects within the US Kinder portfolio to ensure the achievement of defined objectives and business targets in alignment with the scope defined by the owners of each project. Projects will be across the entire Kinder brand portfolio including Kinder Joy, Kinder Bueno, Kinder Seasonal and Innovation. This role will report to the VP of Marketing - Kinder Joy and Seasonal & Innovation, US and be based in our Parsippany, NJ headquarters.
1. Lead cross-functional teams:
- Manage weekly meetings
- Prepare agendas, notes for follow-up action, timelines, status trackers, and other deliverables as necessary
- Escalate challenges in a timely fashion
2. Create Product Development Process briefs in SAP
3. Manage projects that may include the development and delivery of:
- Innovation from concept to market
- Label changes
- Product and/or package renovation
- Merchandising solutions
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of Project Management experience; CPG experience is a plus
- Familiarity with Supply Chain principles of forecasting, demand/supply planning, production, and inventory management
- Well-practiced at building solid, respectful, relationships with all levels of an organization
- Familiarity with packaging production and printing specifications
- Working knowledge of Marketing key principles
- Adaptable to foreign cultures; foreign language knowledge is a plus (i.e., Italian and/or Spanish)
- Excellent software skills: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook; ERP/SAP knowledge is a plus
- Strong project management & organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple high priority projects at one time along with a proven track record of success
- Accuracy, thoroughness, and keen attention to detail
- Ability to map key processes and systems, including an understanding of the critical interdependencies
- Ability to problem-solve, set priorities, and manage conflict
- Sense of urgency to meet deadlines and ability to motivate others to meet deadlines into order to complete a project
- Ability to set and achieve goals
- Team player able to effectively interact and work with various functional departments
- Must be self-motivated and exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion, energy, and drive to work with world-class brands
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.