Project Manager ITS
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Managing the IT projects, IT portfolio and IT program in the specific Functional Area, ensuring the achievement of defined objectives (functionalities, system reliability and quality) and business targets, managing the projects resources (economics, human, material, time, etc.), priorities in case of conflicts, guaranteeing the respect of budget, in alignment with the scope defined with the IT Business Partner and Business Process Owners
- Manages transformation/GMT (Board) Priority projects and relevant improvement initiatives in ITS and PM tools, overseeing all the projects phases
- Defines Project Baseline, Project Forecast and Project Cost profile
- Monitoring the project budget monthly expenditure, taking care of possible actions to react to possible deviation
- Monitoring the progress (checking time and costs) of the several projects
- Ensuring the quality and technical requirements of managed projects
- Maintain the commitment and proposing solutions to reduce possible Project risk
- Is responsible for meeting time, budget, quality and resource commitments of all projects in the master plan
- Is responsible for following and run the Project KPI
- Manages the Process Governance cycle according with the PMO Governance Process
- Support the NA ITBP in consolidating the Projects facts and Figures in the IT Project Master Plan
- Supports and advise Central IT Business Partners in the prioritization of the unconstraint demand coming from NA Functions
Who we are looking for:
- At least 4 years of experience
- Bcahelor's degree in IT or related degree
- Project management (PMI Certification) preferred
- SAP or related ERP
- ITS infrastructure and architecture
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.