Procurement Development PM
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our HQs in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Procurement Development PM for our Direct Procurement department.
The aim of the role is to coordinate the project streams of responsibilities, guaranteeing the correct implementation of the plan and of the different phases, respecting resources, budget and time constraints. The Procurement Development PM will involve and give updates to the Project Steering Committee and all relevant stakeholders.
Your main responsibilities will be focus on:
- PLANNING : you will develop project operating plan according to the scope, objectives and approach and you will define activities, timing, responsibility for the different streams highlighting milestones and deliverables.
- DEVELOPMENT: you will cascade project plan to stream leaders, coordinate the streams, guaranteeing the correct implementation of the plan and of the phases. When necessary, you will involves matter experts. Your role will be important in support the implementation of best practices transfer among teams and facilitate the required change management to move from project to process
- MONITORING: part of your role will be to monitor the state of work in terms of deliverables and timings, check project objectives feasibility and recommend proper actions to be taken to tackle issues, provides periodical consolidated information to project leader
- ACCOUNTING: After having collect information on costs and benefits you will provide a monthly consolidation of information vs budget / plans, giving visibility to all stakeholders involved
Who we are looking for:
- Master's Degree in Economics, Engineering, Finance or other related fields;
- Overall 5 to 7 years of work experience
- Previous work experience in Direct Procurement will be considered a plus;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
- Ability to multi-task and management of various projects simultaneously
- Leadership skills
- Strong analytical mindset
- Ethical and strong personal values
Excellent proficiency in MS Office
Fluency in English
Other languages are considered a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.