Plant Industrial Controller
Job Location: North Canton, OH
Fannie May Confections Brands, Inc. is a leading premium American chocolate brand and retail chain within the Ferrero Group. Home of leading brands like Rocher, Nutella, Kinder Joy, Tic Tac, Butterfinger, Crunch, and Baby Ruth, Ferrero is the world’s third largest confectionery company and a major player within the CPG space. With new innovations and exciting expansions plans in place, there has never been a better time to join the Ferrero Group and be extraordinary with us!
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Plant Industrial Controller is responsible for preparing and monitoring the full P&L in order to ensure the profitability of the controlled plant. They will ensure industrial cost calculation and analysis (Budget, Costs, Investments, trends in production factors) enabling the Finance function to control the correct destination and consumption of the procured resources as well as the company fixed assets management and traceability. They will also perform regular cost analysis to highlight trends and areas of attention to guide the Plant Manager and his Team for short- and long-term actions.
- Coordination of process for setting industrial cost standards (bill of materials, labor, etc.) for the Production Unit budget;
- Prepares, in coordination with the departments, the yearly budget by cost center;
- Prepares and performs the standard cost calculation
- Ensures ongoing analysis of progress and variance of resources used in production and production efficiency;
- Perform regular cost analysis to highlight trends and area of attention to guide the Plant Manager and his Team for short- and long-term actions with the aim of preserving the profitability
- Collaborates in the preparation of the Capital project budget and its formal acceptance by Group Investment controlling
- Prepares economics for the approval of capital projects/investments
- Preparation of monthly dynamic forecast, giving evidence to the main Risks & Opportunities
- Monitors posted material movements other than production consumption, and verifies that supporting documentation is issued and approved;
- Cooperates with Investment project dept in order to prepare the correct WBS structure for the projects under construction;
- Cooperates with Administration and Maintenance dept in order to prepare the new fixed asset activation and assignment to SAP fixed asset register
- Provides regular periodic reporting and additional insights to Industrial, Supply Chain, Procurement, IT, Overheads, Investment central controlling units
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field;
- Experience 4-7 years in industrial controlling;
- Food & Beverage Sector is a preference;
- Knowledge of production controlling (cost calculation, budgeting, planning and reporting) is a plus;
- Knowledge of SAP and business intelligence tool
- Result oriented and problem solver;
- Team player;
- Organizational integration.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
You will be part of innovative and ground-breaking initiatives. With an open mind, proactive approach and flexibility, you will be an invaluable resource. By focusing on targets and thriving in a dynamic and fast-moving environment, you will contribute towards your own as well as your team's goals. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is individual, team and organizational based, so you should have the ability to work independently, as part of a team and build good relations with stakeholders at all levels.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.