Payroll Time and Attendance Administrator
Job Location: Brantford
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Reporting directly to the Senior HR Specialist, you will support Production and the HR Team in all time and attendance management matters, including but not limited to hourly and salary time card approvals, employee policy management, and periodic reporting and analysis of key metrics.
- Approval of all hourly and salary timecards
- Import all new hires
- Manage accuracy of employee changes and terminations in EZLabour.
- Complete all payroll adjustments when necessary.
- Run reports to ensure accuracy of payroll at pay period close.
- Exporting of closed payroll files.
- Movement of pay periods.
- Manage schedules in EZ Labour and perform changes as necessary.
- Maintain accurate records of employee records of departments and jobs.
- Make recommendations to improve EZ Labour /Payroll processes.
- Run a variety of reports.
- Mange and Complete Accrual Purging and Awarding.
- Track and manage all vac-emergency days.
Management of Polices, including:
- Attendance Policy – Manage Hourly Employee Absenteeism Program
- Banked Time Policy
- Bereavement Policy
- Absenteeism Hotline - First point of contact with External Absence Reporting Company
- Hourly Vacation Request Forms
- Perform Quarterly Audits of Training Matrix
- Communicate results of Audit with Production Team
- Participate in Food Safety Audits
Month End Reporting:
- Run and analyze a series of reports for various departments (Finance, Safety, Controlling)
- Run Indirect Labour Reports and input into Filezilla
- Run and analyze monthly HR KPI’s; update Ferrero SALC
- Create PowerPoint summaries on HR KPI’s and present Quarterly to the Plant Team.
- Work closely with the HR team, line managers, and payroll
- Communicate with employees for general Timecard inquiries
- Participate in Internal and External Audits
- Provide training on EZLabour as needed to new Managers
- Act as administrator for Ferrero’s LMS
- Create P.O.s and receive invoices in SAP
Who we are looking for:
- Strong Knowledge of ADP/EZLabour
- SAP experience and asset
- Advanced experience in Excel
- Microsoft Access experience and asset
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Effective communicator and collaborator
- Self-starter with ability to recognize process-improvement opportunities
- Company paid benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Great employer-matched pension program
- 14 weeks Parental Leave top-up
- Opportunitites for advancement
- Continuous training opportunities
- EAP Program
- Competitive wages
- Shift Premiums
- Employee events such as BBQ’s, Ice cream days, and Ferrero product give aways!
- On site cafeteria
- Free parking
- Dedicated Covid Safety Team
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero Canada will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise the HR Representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.