Ferrero is anything but ordinary!
Ferrero is a global company that is privately owned by the Ferrero family. The company has grown from the small Italian confectionary shop in Alba, Italy to become the third largest confectionary manufacturer in the world, producing famous market-leading brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, and Kinder Joy®.
With new innovations and exciting expansions plans in place, there has never been a better time to join the Ferrero Group and be extraordinary with us!
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Responsible for processing all hourly payroll, maintaining salaried and hourly payroll reports and records, and addressing employee inquiries on payroll-related matters working with and through the human resources group.
- Process payroll cycles for time worked, overtime, and miscellaneous pay types.
- Inputs data from time sheets, production records, or manning sheet to UKG payroll system.
- Balance payroll runs, produces necessary auditing reports maintaining confidentiality.
- Administrate payroll deductions, garnishments, and direct deposits.
- Calculate hourly employee incentive amounts.
- Maintain vacation and other time off data and enter into payroll system.
- Record and communicate attendance infractions and disciplinary actions on a timely basis.
- Sort and hand out checks and miscellaneous filing.
- Answer employee questions, investigate and correct discrepancies.
- Process unemployment claims.
- Train Supervisors on payroll procedures and process.
- Works with Human Resources to interpret and apply company policies, state and federal laws, and collective bargaining agreements as they apply to pay practices.
- Process hourly employee retirements.
Who we are looking for:
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of Accounting/Payroll experience w/ 200+ Employees.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Experience with a large payroll system; KRONOS/WINLD and SAP a plus.
- Position requires excellent math skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.