Packaging Quality Trainee
Job Location: Brantford
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Packaging Quality Trainee is a paid summer internship position (May - August 2022). In this role, the Packaging Quality Trainee will support the department in documentation completion for Ferrero head office, and North America area. The position will also be in direct contact with Ferrero packaging suppliers to update key documentation.
- Manage and update Suppliers Information Data entry in Ferrero shared platform
- Compile and document the Supplier’s Minimum Requirements Data entry in excel, collected from different excel sources.
- Record the Declaration of Compliance Data entry based on information provided by suppliers
- Communications via email and telephone interactions with suppliers to collect information regarding documentation suppliers must provide.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for students or recent grads who are:
- Studying or recently completed studies in Packaging at a post-secondary level
- Intermediate level experience in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, PPT
- Detail oriented and strong organization skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starters with a problem-solving mindset
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.