Packaging Material Planning Specialist
Job Location: Baramati
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Manages Plant operating planning across the whole categories produced in the plant, ensuring production program/scheduling definition and material management according to defined targets (incl. industrial destructions reduction). Steers plant industrial planning service directly interacting with central planning entities and local Supply Chain team for the allocated production on the plant
• Plans allocated production volumes along the assigned planning horizon (w2 & w16), delivering production volumes per SKU/line/week on local managed production (plant, plant managed co man/ co pack) with controls and informs Plant Planning on planned Stock levels.
• Programs production volumes along the scheduling horizon (w0 & w1), delivering production volumes per SKU/line/day/shift on local managed production (plant, plant managed co man/ co pack)
• Ensures the schedule execution on defined production per SKU/line/day/shift with optimizes the uses of production assets(lines,machinery,material,personnel),particulary defining production staff sizing (shift patterns of the plant)with ensuring the best solutions to cost flexibility trade off in compliance with the defined production Budget.
• Ensures the material management oversees along with the stocklevels for packaging,suprises,raw materials and semi finished goods,managing incoming and materials request
• Manages criticalities on the planned productions/ stock levels according to the production operating planning horizon
• Guide materials management obsolescence, in accordance to Group guidelines
• To ensure simulation in shift allocation,planning function functions as per the capacity and business needs
• Ensure root cause analysis on planning and performs corrective actions
• Reports periodically KPIs trends on Planning topics for the managed productions
• Provides information to the local and central level on issues that could effect manufacturing schedule fulfillment and also can act as point of refrence with central planning entities for plant.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachler degree in Engineering/Technical field
- 4-7 years of relevant experience in FMCG
- Good Communication Skills
- Practical knowledge on SAP,MS Office,MRP,Producting Planning,Material Planning and Inventory Management
Referral Code: C
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.