O2O Marketplace Manager
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As an O2O Marketplace Manager, you will be part of a trasformative E-Commerce team within Ferrero. We are looking for a driven and dynamic digital professional to develop our business with D-Mall, managing customer negotiations to drive sales performance.
- Propose to Senior O2O Marketplace Manager the annual plan for D-Mall to implement the strategic goals set for the business growth.
Sales Forecast, Budget and Objectives
- Propose a Sales Budget for the platform, and allocate volumes in alignment with Key Account team;
- Define trade spending budget by activity type and control with agency;
- Monitor sales targets achievement on monthly basis and propose revisions;
- Forecast total SKU quantities of the platform in charge;
- Further business development and establishment of new business models.
- Analyze performance for platform, customer and distributor and define future business opportunities, defining customer-specific goals and strategy;
- Develop SWOT analyses & performance reviews by customer/distributor;
- Continuously monitor the performance tracing the overall business achievement.
- Define and negotiate contracts with the customer;
- Negotiate with customer the Annual Promotion Plan according to Marketing plan;
- Negotiate implementation of proper position in the platform.
- Keep Trade Spending within the guidelines and tie to specific business-driving activitie;
- Analyze trade spending and ensures the best return on investment;
- Check and calculate distributor trading terms reimbursement.
Deployment & Control
- Clearly communicate with digital sales team the agreements reached with customers and the action planto be deployed in the E-store;
- Monitor the actual on-platform deployment, follow-up and coordinate with National & Regional Key Account teams to ensure execution is aligned with defined plans and policies;
- Maintain the assigned assortment through on-time listing.
- Collect and analyze platform performance and market trends;
- Prepare internal reports for data sharing (scan data, project evaluations, promotions ROI).
Who we are looking for:
- At least 5 years experience in E-Commerce Key Account Management, or in E-Commerce Platform; additional Modern & Traditional Trade experience will be considered a plus
- In-depth knowledge of E-market and E-channels, understanding of the dynamics of Modern Trade and Traditional Trade, as well as of New Retail
- Experience in negotiating joint annual Channel & Customer Plans, with top to top cooperation
- Clear knowledge of E-Commerce and New Retail logistics
- Strong E-account management and negotiation skills
- Driven, result-oriented, proactive, dynamic, responsible, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to develop cooperative and synergetic relationship to drive change
- Strong data-based analytical skills
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local package will be provided for this position.
** Proficiency in English and Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.