National Sales Manager Key Accounts
Job Location: Kyiv
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Ensure profitable growth of Ferrero sales in accordance with strategic goals of the Company building mutual profitable business with Key Accounts to satisfy customer’s requirements and consumer’s needs.
- Planning a client development strategy, taking into account the Company's strategy, the Client's strategy, market trends, channel specifics, etc.;
- Managing the Key Accounts sales team and other functional interactions to meet financial and marketing goals;
- Providing a full people management cycle;
- Identifying long-term opportunities for business growth and cost optimization;
- Development of a sales department strategy in terms of Key clients;
- Development of an annual sales plan for key clients;
- Implementation of trade promotions and other activities based on TM strategy;
- Participation in planning and providing annual sales plans for the Key clients and individual large important customers;
- Planning and development of projects for Key clients, based on the types of channels;
- Building and developing long-term relationships with the client;
- Monitoring the fulfillment of the contract terms by key clients;
- Sales monitoring and analysis;
- Initiation of cross-functional interaction in order to ensure the most effective cooperation with the client;
Who we are looking for:
- Higher education;
- Work experience as a senior/national KA manager from 3 years;
- Analytical skills, sales and team management skills, key account management skills, negotiation skills, the ability to see the general picture, developed understanding of the business;
- Proactivity, dynamics, responsibility, leadership skills, the ability to work under the pressure and meet deadlines, result orientation;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook);
- Ukrainian, Russian – Fluent, English – Upper-Intermediate.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.