Master Data Specialist
Job Location: Senningerberg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Master Data Specialist who will support the Head of Master Data and Operations Supports of the Kinder Surprises Operations for a fixed duration of 12 months following a maternity replacement.
The position is based in Luxembourg.
• Creation of industrial codes for productions
• Creation, maintenance of Purchase and sales Orders, Stock Transfers and Purchase requisition
• Daily check of the transportation flows to identify errors or anomalies
• Support the stakeholders in case of air transports
• Preparation of certificates (Insurance, Origin)
• Preparation of the weekly reports and follow up of projects concerning MD
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Business School or any other relevant studies;
• 1-3 years of experience in operational activities, gained in multinational companies operating in FMCG is a plus
• Multi markets and culture understanding;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Result oriented;
• Project management;
• Capability to work in unstructured context and environment;
• Communication and influencing;
• Dynamic, flexible, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high - pressure situations within strict deadlines;
• Attention to details.
• Excellent PC command (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook);
• Familiarity with SAP Architecture is a plus
• English mandatory
• Other languages are a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.