Marketing and Sales Senior buyer
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our HQs in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Marketing and Sales Senior buyer for our General Procurement function.
The position requires strategic procurement of Marketing services for Ferrero Group.
DEFINITION OF THE CATEGORY STRATEGY:
Define the commercial strategy by category of competence, bearing in mind:
- Ferrero strategic plan
- Industry market
- Ferrero business needs at central and regional level
IMPLEMENTATION OF THE CATEGORY STRATEGY:
- Ensure strategy implementation in each business unit (central definition, introduction and implementation, management of exceptions, review of feedback, any local adaptations).
- Propose approach for the development and maintenance of strategic supplier roster.
- Support Category Manager in choosing the strategies to follow.
MANAGEMENT OF SUPPLIERS ‘PORTFOLIO
- Manage the portfolio of Category suppliers, rationalizing existing one at central and local level and introducing new ones at central level.
- Continuous scouting activities, with the aim of full knowledge of global l market
- Collaboration with Internal Clients Functions in the selection of new suppliers and services
- Monitoring supplier reliability and performance .
- Ensure supplier portfolio knowledge
- Establish strategic scenarios and the relationship systems (key people, tools, annual agenda)
- Negotiate Agreements
- Collaborate with business stakeholders in the sourcing process for the category managed and conduct the analysis, evaluation and negotiation of the offers and contracts SUPPORT FOR INNOVATION
- Monitor and propose suppliers with a solid and proven experience in innovation
- Ensure strong collaboration with internal stakeholders and build strategic partnership
Who we are looking for:
- Master's Degree in Economics, Marketing or other related fields;
- Overall 5 to 7 years of work experience
- 2/3 years of previous work experience in Procurement;
- Experience in indirect purchasing (marketing, sales) will be considered a plus;
- Experience in sourcing, contract negotiation, supplier management
- Analytical mindset (to be able to quickly understand/derive the vendor’s true cost structure);
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong project management skills;
- Knowledge of sourcing methodologies;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Enthusiasm and commitment to excellence with a result-oriented approach;
- A fast learner who rapidly moves up the learning curve and wants to continue to take over new responsibilities;
- Ethical and strong personal values.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.