Manufacturing COE Specialist
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The role requires full management of monitoring, support and consolidation of external services (HD first level, AMS second level support). He/She needs to follow the correct execution of IT procedures, involving COE central consultants for the tasks assigned and under his/her responsibilities
- Guarantees the constant and continuous update of technologies under his/her area of responsibility
- Will be the central reference for the engineering, functional and technical design of IT solutions to manage all the processes in scope of Production Planning and Plant Maintenance modules in SAP.
- Considering the criticality of Manufacturing area in Ferrero Group, He/She needs to supervise end-to-end solutions, in collaboration with the architect and all actors, including external project teams.
- The contact and focal point of the company at group level for the technical expertise of the area.
- Continuously relates with other competence centers, business stakeholders and Platforms support and improvement requests (IRs), to guarantee the correct and efficient maintenance and evolution of the area inside the Group.
- The main contact person for supporting day-to-day activities of local business run for North America (USA and Canada).
- Act as a 3rd level support, assisting the AMS with the review, escalation & resolution of tickets/issues.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Manufacturing Area
- Experience in SAP PP-PI, PM and APO (Preferred) Modules.
- Integration experience with other SAP Modules (MM, QM, and Logistics Execution), MII and MES
- Basic knowledge of ABAP Development and Technical SAP features
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple initiatives within scheduled timelines
- Experience in S/4 HANA is appreciated.
- Working experience in International Companies with Central IT HQ/Service Companies.
- Experience in managing activities autonomously
- Good communication and Customer facing skills.
- Availability for minimal travel.
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.