Lower Trade Lead
Job Location: Jeddah
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Trade Marketing traditional trade lead has main objective to implement company strategies according to market specific needs, maximizing shopper/ consumer experience and client satisfaction through a superior instore presence.
Lower Trade: Strategy and execution
- Be the main focal point between Sales and MKTG to implement company strategy for the channel
- Using Company tools to analyze the results, gaps and potentials at local level. (identification gaps and opportunity at Category/Brand/customer level, proposing a remediation plan)
- Enhance the adoption of visibility programs, supported by ROI analysis of the initiatives
- Support the Sales team and/or Regional Category Manager in the creation of Sales Stories for shelf assortment/space, seasonal Out of Shelf , checkout, using predefined set of KPI
Annual budgeting development
- Define, together with Commercial departments, the volume plan to be proposed for the P&L creation based on the Bottom-up Company Plan
Customer Plan (bottom-up)
Optimize gross to net through revenue management and providing insights with ROI analysis (Pre & Post) for promo plan optimization
Rolling Forecast & Promo Plan
- Validate the final Forecast version and share it with Sales Managers and Trade Marketing Manager and Supply Chain
Market & Shopper Trend monitoring
- Lead the monitoring on Sell out performance, generating insight to improve Brands/Categories performance and Ensure MS Growth. Suggesting remediation actions in alignment with Commercial departments
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelors in Business or related field
- 5-7 years Experience to the related role
- Commercial/Marketing background
- Analytical skills
- People Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Project Management
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.