Key Account Executive
Job Location: Istanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you’re looking for a role with variety, this is it. As a Key Account Executive, your main responsibility will be guiding Ferrero’s sales strategy across a number of clients and related teams. You’ll work alongside the head of accounts to build brilliant relationships with a breadth of clients, define sales strategies, targets, programs, commercial initiatives and promotional policies.
In this role you will be directly reporting to the Key Account Manager. This is a brilliant opportunity for people who want to develop a career in sales department and ready to take the challenges in a dynamic environment with excelling in their skills on both technical and personal level.
• Realize monthly and annual sales target for each account and category
• Plan promotions and insert activities in aligned with Joint Business Plan
• Direct and control field executions in collaboration with field management
• Implement in store execution with the trade marketing priorities
• Build strong relationships with customers
• Work in partnership with marketing and trade marketing teams
• Ensure the right forecasting for sales levels
• Coordinate with logistics to solve order and delivery problems
• Make operational decisions, considering immediate and long-term implications, benefits and costs, and risks associated with alternatives, to create, implement and monitor the success of a business plan for our brands
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Preferably at least 1 year of experience
• Team player with good interpersonal relationship skills, flexible and result-oriented
• Advanced skills in understanding, planning, selling & negotiating and managing
• Fluency in English
• No restriction for travelling
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.