Junior Product Manager Kinder
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQ in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a motivated candidate for a Junior product manager position starting from November 2021. In this position, the candidate will support the Global Toy Office (GTO) team, responsible for Kinder Surprise® and Kinder Joy surprises development, in their day-to-day activities and ongoing projects.
More specifically, the person will be in charge of the phygital development for these iconic products and under the guidance of your Manager ensure they meet kids and parents' expectation both from a toy/playability perspective and from a kid entertainment perspective including the digital approach.
Together with your manager and the marketing team you’ll also be ensuring that the toy entertainment offer is cascaded through the organization and contributes to building Kinder equity and follows the brand strategic directions.
- Support the Toy development PM in ensuring the achievement of the goals within the scheduled timing
- PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) management : follow up, creation / upload and update of information
- Receiving and understanding the strategic direction of the brand and translate them into a phygital experience (toy development and digital experience)
- Briefing the agencies regarding new mainstream toys development
- Sharing creatives with technical team for developing the surprises
- Developing marketing leaflets around each toy
- Participate in the final assortment creations to meet both consumers needs, financial and industrial requirements
- PPT regular update with latest assets to be shared with the team
- Volume & Cost planning analysis and support
- Legal and cultural checks
- Support the Toy development PM in briefing the Research Department (CSU)
- Support the Toy development PM in coordinating the activities with the digital team
- Toy market trends analysis
- Support the new idea scouting process by helping in organizing workshops with design institutes and briefing toy inventors
- Build relationship with cross functional teams: global brand managers Ks and KJ, legal, technical (STEDI), industrial
- Create requisitions for goods and services acquired and ensure the completion of the process (SAP)
Who we are looking for:
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Marketing (a Degree in Marketing is considered as a plus)
- Experience in a toy marketing environment is considered as a plus
- Dynamic, curious, creative with proactive approach.
- Ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations to meet strict deadlines
- Teamworking and influencing skills
- Project management skills
- Attention to detail and quality
- Result oriented
- Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint)
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (i.e. pivot table, v-look up).
- Knowledge of Photoshop is considered as a plus
- Familiarity with SAP Architecture is considered as a plus
- Fluency in English is mandatory;
- Any other language skills are considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.