Junior HR Business Partner
Sede di lavoro: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a talented candidate for a position as Junior HR Business Partner for Soremartec areas. The candidate will support our HR Team in all daily activities and ongoing projects.
- Supporting the Line to facilitate people life cycle management;
- In charge of all HR key processes (Salary Review, Training Management, Performance Management, and Budget);
- Involvement in full life cycle recruitment;
- Review of current policies and procedures;
- HR related administrative tasks;
- Strong interaction with all the HR department;
- Preparation of HR Reports.
Who we are looking for:
- Successfully completed Business/Economic/Humanistic studies;
- At least 2 years HR experience;
- Dynamic, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations that may involve confidential or sensitive matters;
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills and high professional standards for customer service and work quality;
- FMCG experience is a plus.
- Available to international mobility
- MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word);
- SAP HR is a plus.
- Fluent in English;
- Any other European language is a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.