Junior Digital Marketing Manager Nutella/SC&Gums
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Ferrero Headquarter in Luxembourg is looking for talented Junior Digital Marketing Managers to join the digital teams of Nutella and Sugar Confectionery & Gums.
The role is:
- Reporting to Global Digital Marketing Manager
- Part of the Digital team within the HQ Digital Marketing excellence department
- Part of Global Category department (Presidenza).
- Contribute to global digital strategy development and implementation
- Develop/manage digital projects (including but non-exhaustive example: website updates, seasonal activities digital activation , social editorial plans, community management, e-commerce content, …) driving the fans engagement and advocacy inside the brand website and global/local social pages
- Support the governance of the digital projects collaborating with key internal stakeholders: IT, Legal, Cybersecurity, Digital Agency and local marketing teams
- Track and analyze brand digital activities performances with existing tools (Google Analytics, Social Bakers, Talkwalker,…) in order optimize projects performances
- Analyze market & digital trends and inspiring competitor's best practices. Deliver actionable recommendations to stimulate the Digital strategy.
Who we are looking for:
- Graduate (Bachelor/Master) in Business Administration, Economics, Digital Marketing or related fields
- Entry level (1-3 years) of experience in digital marketing and/or digital development agency, from companies with a strong expertise in digital industry. Experience in FMCG companies or digital consultants is a plus.
- Passion for digital world and social community trends, actively managing his/her blog or/and social account
- Knowledge of website and social development principles
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to forge relationships internally and externally and to work crossfunctionally
- Analytical mindset and excellent numerical skills
- Possible travel time (10%) – within Covid policy.
Fluent English (advanced certificate), additional languages are a plus.
- Knowledge about digital tracking tools is a plus (Google analytics, Social bakers, Business manager, …)
- Office (Word, Proficient personal computer skills with MS Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.