Junior Brand Manager Seasonal Premium Chocolate
Job Location: Alba (CN)
At Ferrero, you’ll discover an employer that truly cares for the interests of its people: as such we are recognized as an employer of choice in 17 countries, Forbes RepTrak Worlds 26th Most Reputable Company, Trendence 33rd Europe's Ideal 500 Employers and 54 Universums World's Most Attractive Employers. As we grow around the world, we are able to offer significant opportunities for career development and mobility.
We are currently looking for a Junior Product Manager who will support for a maternity leave substitution (temporary contract) the Brand Manager and the Marketing Manager in the development and the launch of a successful cross-country range of products under Seasonal Premium Chocolate (praline).
The candidate will be highly exposed to the R&D and technical departments, graphic and ADV agencies, quantitative and qualitative tools of market researches with the request of interpreting the learning and making them actionable.
He/she will be requested to work with strong intensity on all the elements of the marketing mix: particularly product, packaging, concept generation, research tools, P&L and economics.
The position is based in Alba (CN), IT.
- Support the BM and the Marketing Manager in the Strategic process of medium-term innovation, focusing also on core and new geographies.
- Follow all the phases of “New Project Development Process”, defining the full marketing mix
- Align and coordinate key stakeholders (R&D, Packaging, Technical Department, Controlling and CSU), engaging colleagues to get their full commitment and agreement to ensure the implementation of the actions
- Monitor the whole process to ensure the achievement of the goals within the scheduled timing being accountable for his/her area of responsibility.
- Maintain, check, change images of all Praline items on the new catalogue platform (transversal to all seasons)
- Support the BM in briefing the Research Department (CSU), preparing needed materials and checking the project;
- Deeply analyze research results, in order to identify and propose opportunities of marketing mix fine-tuning and next steps
Packaging design, ADV
- Create packaging design through agency briefing and participate in the evaluation of the works to select the winning ones and ensure the completion of all the activities related.
- Give an active contribution and guidance to Packaging and Technical Dep. in developing new SKUs in line with the company requirements (sustainability, pricing…).
Cross Country coordination
Depending on launch phasing, the JR PM will collaborate with Area Marketing and BU colleagues to define together a successful launch plan or to evaluate new roll-out opportunities via market test and research.
Market and Competition monitoring
- Conduct global marketplace analysis, monitoring new launches, looking for input and new trends
- Conduct sell out analysis and reports.
- Correct spending allocation, accountability on timing and monthly tracking and reporting to responsible.
- Monitor the costs versus budget and, if necessary, implement corrective actions.
- Create requisitions for goods and services acquired and ensure the completion of the process (SAP).
- 2-3 years of experience in Marketing (a Degree in Marketing is considered as a plus)
- Expertise of FMCG and Brand Marketing environment (A Strategic Marketing experience is considered as a plus)
- Multi markets and culture understanding
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Analytical and financial skills
- Result oriented
- Project management skill (structure, precision, detail)
- Artwork and Technical printing knowledges
- Dynamic, flexible, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high - pressure situations within strict deadlines
- Availability and flexibility to travel
- Excellent PC command (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent knowledge of Nielsen/IRI DBs
- Fluent English
- Italian Proficiency
- Other languages are a plus
- An international and challenging working environment
- Attractive salary package